1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, δες το νήμα της εβδομάδας: Με 70 μιλια την ωρα
  3. Guest, δες το νήμα της εβδομάδας: Hysterical Literature: Φιλολογικός οργασμός

Silicone Melted!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Eveam, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Eveam

Eveam Junior Member

United States
    Threads:
    Sub
    Whaaat?? In all my years of owning silicone toys...never have I heard of this or had this happen. My favorite plug melted...because it was touching my dildo. My dildo was too hot (metaphorically speaking) for it apparently lol. But seriously, I contacted the site I order from and was told that if silicone items touch each other for long periods of time, they can melt each other. I have a free replacement on the way now, but really? Has anyone else had this happen?

I would think that this would be in big letters on packaging and common care knowledge, but I've never heard it. I feel dumb for not knowing this.........
    Oh well...replacement was free so I'm good! I'll know now to keep them separated! :D Also, why just my favorite plug and not my dildo?!
  2. gata

gata Guest

Never heard that! Interesting!
    That's why I am a huge fun of real "thing " :p
    Sadistmalta, Antoine69 and Eveam like this.
  3. Antoine69

Antoine69 Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Greece
    Threads:
    Perv
    I haven't heard it again... I have a collection of metalic plugs.. I think a metalic plug it's more hygienic... After a use you can disinfect it... Always use a condom with toys!
  4. Midas

Midas Guest

I had a melt down of a set of training plugs a few months ago...
    To be honest, I never paid much attention as to what caused it. They were rather "cheap" so I thought "you buy what you pay for" and just got rid of them...

The truth is that as technology advances, surfaces and shapes of dildos and plugs becomes nicer but maintenance gets too complicated for me. Even lubricants are no longer compatible with all toys... I don't know if it is only me, but I feel that I shouldn't have to read instructions for 5 minutes before using a toy... :)

I would have to agree that either metal (only stainless steal) or glass items are the safest and most durable now days.
  5. Victoria_Ash

Victoria_Ash Superstar Member

Greece
    Threads:
    Sub, Maso Brat with a Touch of Submissiveness
    Depends the quality. I had the same accident with you but it was dildo. Nothing sexual though. It happened with dolls (barbie etc) old ones but still.
    Antoine69 likes this.
  6. ThomasPolygono

ThomasPolygono All is Violent, all is Bright.

Greece
    Threads:
    Switch
    The creators of these toys must mention if these toys has enduring quality. Also which is the chemical composition and if other chemical materials can cause problems to their condition. @Ippoliti and @Janus please expain to us what happend wirh a but plug you used at a play party when it get in to her ass.

Use good quallity materials. Your health is worth everything. Or i will whip, your cream. ;)
  7. Eveam

Eveam Junior Member

United States
    Threads:
    Sub
    To be honest, I never thought I'd enjoy a plug until this one came free with an order I made. I really liked the shape and size of it. I would much rather have a higher quality one, but finances aren't available at the moment. I suppose the dildo it was next to was much better quality silicone since it had no affect at all, it was only the plug. I will definitely be buying a nicer one when I can, though.
    ThomasPolygono and Antoine69 like this.
  8. Eveam

Eveam Junior Member

United States
    Threads:
    Sub
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one who's never heard of this!
    gata and Antoine69 like this.
  9. Midas

Midas Guest

You had better. :) Every good submissive girl should be going out every once in a while, properly plugged !!!
  10. Eveam

Eveam Junior Member

United States
    Threads:
    Sub
    LOL :D Oh I will be...even if I have to have a dual-personality and be my own Dom...tell myself to do it!
    gata and Midas like this.
  11. Midas

Midas Guest

Oh you won't be the first one. :) I assure you !!!
    Eveam likes this.
  12. anmaya

anmaya Το τσουλάκι του Staff Member Moderator

Greece
    Threads:
    Sub
    That is interesting... I did not know that.
    Good to know. My silicone plugs are good quality, but I will wrap them into a piece of cloth separately, just in case.